“and the Jinn he created from smokeless flame of fire.” (Ar-Rahman: 15)
“and the Jinn We created before from a scorching fire.” (Al-Hijr: 27)
“‘Aashiq Jinn” is one of the categories of Jinn that lives in human body, especially the women and exploits the victim in a lustful, lewd and offensive manner. This happens in an oppressive manner which should be eliminated by the methods of Ruqya & other asbaab prescribed in the Shari’ah.
JINN ‘Aashiq are of different types in terms of character, look, strength etc. There are some who possess a person and feel the emotions as we humans feel towards someone, such as love, care and the need to protect the victim they possess.
Sometimes, these jinns show more sinister type of emotions, such as possessiveness and “enjoy” the body as though they own it by causing pain and many complex physical and psychological problems. In anyway, jinn ‘Aashiq can cause the victim immense difficulties and complications in their lives, relationships and their physical and mental well being.
Types of jinn’ aashiq
The ones that love the body,infatuated it and possess it:
The Jinns treat the body as an object and have complete disregard to the person as a whole. They treat the body as though they have full rights over it and are protective over it. In some cases, these types of Jinn feel they are bound to the body by marriage, causing many problems between husbands and wives or in cases of those who are single, by making it impossible for their victim to marry.
The ones that fascinate certain part of the body, such as the eyes, the hands, the face, hair:
In this case, jinns would “fall in love” with parts of the body of their victim, enter the body and cause a lot of problems many of which we’ve mentioned in the examples above i.e, causing marital problems, health issues, problems in getting married or marriage proposals, not materialising for little or no reason at all.
The sinister ones that cause fahsha:
These ones are a lot more evil and commit rape, physical and mental ailments, and violence against their victim. Sometimes, they take possession of the partner of the victim so they can take sexual pleasure against the former. Just like humans, these types of Jinns could have forbidden sexual inclinations towards the same sex or animals.
They naturally would want to have sexual contact with other animals hence making the person commit (or have desires to do) vile and immoral acts towards animals like we see in many places in the world today.
In many cases of Jinn ‘Aashiq poessession, the victims do not have control over their desires and sometimes are confused as to why they have such thoughts or why they find themselves committing these acts. This could lead many to severe depression, anxiety, loss of Imaan and in worst cases suicide.
Jinn ‘Aashiq that comes every night to commit sexual acts with their chosen victim:
They do not live in the body for long, but come and go as it please them. Even though they’re not fully living in the victims body, they still possess and feel they have rights over the body
Jinn ‘Aashiq, “travellers jinns”:
These ones come less often and live elsewhere either travelling between other victims bodies or in their own world but come to their chosen target from time to time to commit lewed and sexual acts.
Jinn ‘Aashiq that will not be intimate with the person but are obsessed with the person:
Under this, they prefer to watch or stalk their victims from far and take pleasure from this. These type take their time in getting to know their victims from outside of the body and just like human stalkers, take pleasure from obsessively watching their victim until they finally decide to possess the person.
These Jinns are extremely evil and sinister. They would possess a person from a very young age and groom them to be their “partner” by living inside their body.
In any of the cases above Jinn ‘Aashiq could live inside a person for a long times where they become intertwined with their victims and their personalities. In such cases, it’s sometimes very difficult to differentiate between the human and the Jinn and hard to diagnose for Raaqi’s.
These ones become used to living inside the body of humans so much that, they cannot live any other way and are very stubborn. They would spend their lives possessing a person, sometimes unnoticed until the victim dies then the jinn would leave that person and enter another victim until they die.
The symptoms of ‘aashiq on the victims
Some of the symptoms of Jinn ‘Aashiq (besides the ones we’ve mentioned above) are feeling of alienation on the victim. Most of the victims of this affliction have a very low self esteem and could feel withdrawn and prefer to be alone than to socialize. They could feel undesirable to the opposite sex or feel they are ugly or unattractive when this isn’t the case in reality.
In some cases where a brother or sister is offered a marriage proposal, the ‘Aashiq could appear to the person unattractive either physically or in character to the potential suitor, hence not letting the proposal go any further. They can also cause skin ailments and other health issues, causing more trauma against their victim to make sure they are in their ‘control’. In some extreme cases, the victim could feel the attack physically happening and being pinned down and raped. This can be extremely damaging, traumatic and very disturbing.
How can one be possessed
As a muslim, you must believe, without a shadow of a doubt that everything happens by the Will and Decree of Allah. Everything good or bad has been decreed long before our creation and must come to pass.
A person could be afflicted with possession of an ‘Aashiq Jinn through Sihr, ‘Ayn, through revenge by the Jinn for various reasons, purely through unjust oppressive treatment, curiosity and inquisitiveness etc.
Likewise one could be possessed with animal Jinns as we mentioned earlier. These animals could form some type of attachment to the human they possess and exhibit ‘Aashiq characters. These cases could be determined through frequent and reoccurring dreams by the victims where they see a certain type of animal. The animal can also be exposed through Ruqyah and exhibit the characteristics of the animal in question.
How to identify Jinn ‘Aashiq
This is very important as it helps the patient and the raaqi (the one who recites ruqyah) to deal with the issue accordingly, it helps to find the best treatment for the problem. It’s very important to know why the ‘Aashiq is there in order to uproot the problem in a best and effective way as possible.
There are various ways we can use Ruqa’a to diagnose ‘Aashiq Jinn from patients and one of them is through dreams. Patients can have clear, reoccurring dreams which can be a clear indication of ‘Aashiq possession. This usually makes it easy to profile the Jinn as it’s exposed this way.
Also, individual could develop a sudden habit or fixation on haram activities such as gambling, drinking alcohol, smoking, having strong compulsion to commit zina or actually committing the act etc.
Sometimes, the individual could suddenly start having paedophiliac thoughts, engaging in sexual act with animals, dressing up as a woman or going to the extreme by having reconstructive surgery to change their sex and so on. These sudden changes in character on the patient could also be an indication that a Jinn ‘Aashiq could be involved, especially if it’s to do with sexual act.
‘Aashiq Jinn in general, have a dislike to children. Especially the children belonging to the victim they possess. They also prevent the individual from having any physical contact with anyone, especially spouses and create problems in marriages. They would do so until they have caused the couple to separate in hope of having the individual to themselves.
In some cases we find that Jinn ‘Aashiq can let a marriage happen if the interaction is minimal. For instance, if the ‘Aashiq knows that the couple will have distance relationship for whatever reason, if the husband is away most of the time (or vise versa), they would let the marriage happen as they are confident that they will have the individual to themselves majority of the time.
Some Jinn ‘Aashiq could be a king or a commander who has many other Jinns working under him. These are usually hard to profile as they plan out their attack and cover their tracks by using their soldiers or slaves who’d also possess the individual. These high profile ‘Aashiq Jinns can possess multiple individuals and can also use afflictions such as ‘Ayn, Sihr or Hasad to cover their tracks which may prolong the profiling process for the Raaqi.
Before one profiles, it is also very important to tackle the patient’s habits as follows:
Are they going through adolescence stage?
Do they have sexual addiction?
Do they have addictions of watching pornography?
Were they sexually abused as a child or adult? (most ‘Aashiq Jinns enter the victim through this act).
Once we tackle these issues and give the patient the guidance on how to deal with the issue, after determining whether these problems are from the person or the Jinn, it then becomes easier to tackle the affliction.
Even though some Jinn ‘Aashiq can be very protective and not cause too many problems to the individual hence going unnoticed, other ‘Aashiq Jinns on the other hand cause a lot of harm to the patient as we mentioned below:
- They would make the individual feel depressed and isolated by making them commit haram.
- They would slowly erode the victim of their Imaan where a sister could decide to take her hijab off and a brother could shave his beard etc.
- They would create the habit of speaking to non-mahram men/women and erode them of their haya (in some cases, till these communications lead them to committing haram)
- The would sometimes seek the help of a Sahir Jinn to practice on the individual they possess causing them to have multiple problems.
- Making them or let themselves go and no longer care about their personal appearance or hygiene
- Causing them numbers of illnesses which medicine can not explain
- Causing them illnesses that are diagnosed medically such as cancer and other terminal diseases.
- Causing physical assaults such as scratches in different parts of the body, private parts swelling up, causing pain and discomfort to the private area which can’t be treated medically.
- Making the person commit a lot of haram and develop haram habits
- In cases of women patients, she may be prevented from looking at other men (this usually occurs in high profile ‘aashiq (this can also happen to men)
- They can make a man have an erection throughout the day causing so much discomfort till he commits masturbation or commits zina
- They can make teenagers and adults take indecent pictures and send it to strangers.
- They can stop a woman from reaching climax with her husband or stop her from having any form of sexual pleasure causing frustration within the marriage (in cases of men, by causing impotence or the inability to satisfy his wife)
- Taking full possession of the wife or husband during intimacy
- Encouraging Anal intimacy (this could also be from the human)
- Drawing unwanted attention from men/women to the individual causing them to be afflicted with ‘Ayn.
- Possessing victims from one generation to another and not leaving their prey until they die.
These are real ‘aashiqs who go on causing fahsha until they die which is when the chain is broken, Or through the Will of Allah Azza Wajal and following a ruqya program, adhering to the Deen, perfecting one’s ibada and being upright etc.
It’s very important to note that, Jinn ‘Aashiq in general are extremely sinister and cause much corruption especially adultery in society. Once the individual is diagnosed with Jinn ‘Aashiq and the individual’s habits are tackled (if any), it’s advised the person repents for their shortcomings and deeds that might strengthen the ashiq. If the individual is single, it’s extremely important for them to get married or fast regularly to protect their gaze and private parts. If the person is married, they should start working on their relationship and encourage one another to show more love, affection and understanding to their spouse which goes hand in had with the treatment.
The wife is encouraged to be more obedient to her husband and try to please him for the sake of Allah Azza Wajal as this causes so much pain to the enemy that’s possessing her. The husband should show more love, attentiveness and understanding to his wife and try his best to please her. If the patient is committing any of the haram acts we’ve mentioned above, they should give up the habit, repent and strive to come closer to Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala in Whose Hands lay all cure. It’s also important to belittle the issue and not become over paranoid or stressed about it after diagnosis.
The individual has to understand that the problem is there and the solution is at hand in shaa Allah. Be firm in their conviction that Allah will cure them and that, this is a test and decree from Him Subhanahu Wata’ala and be patient knowing that with every hardship there will come sweet ease.
Prevention and Treatment
1) BEING CLOSE TO ALLAH AZZA WAJAAL BY RECITING THE QUR’AN EVERYDAY, DOING GOOD DEEDS OFTEN, FASTING, KEEPING THE TOUNGE MOIST WITH REMEMBERANCE OF ALLAH, TAWBA etc.
2) RUQYAH (ADHERING TO RUQYAH SESSIONS GIVEN BY THE RAAQI AND BEING Consistent WITH IT)
3) FINDING WHAT THE JINN DISLIKES AND IT’S WEAKNESSES
4) KEEPING THE HOME CLEAN AND SPRAYING IT WITH RUQYAH WATER, PLAYING THE QUR’AN, GETTING RID OF ANYTHING THAT’S FORBIDDEN SUCH AS HANGING PICTURES, STATUES AND IMAGES, NOT PLAYING MUSIC OR WATCHING INDECENCY ON THE TV etc.
5) USING BLACK SEED OIL, OLIVE OIL, RUQYAH WATER, DETOX etc
6) HAVING HIJAMA DONE REGULARLY, DRINKING ZAMZAM WATER, EATING DATES
7) FOR MARRIED COUPLE THE HUSBAND/WIFE IS KEY TO THE TREATMENT PROGRAM (in pleasing each other, showing more love and affection, trying not to be angry with each other and making sure there’s more harmony in the home)
8) MORE HUGS AND KISSES TO CHILDREN/FAMILY WHICH IS DISLIKED BY ‘AASHIQ JINN
9) BURNING BLACK SEEDS AND FRANKINSENCE OVER A COAL TO THE PRIVATE PART BY STANDING OVER THE SMOKE. (depending on the type of jinn and this is where profiling the jinn becomes important to know the likes and dislikes of the particular jinn)
10) USING BLACK MUSK (the above criteria applies)
11) USING HING OIL
12) FRANKINSENCE OIL
13) FINDING THE LOCALITY OF THE JINN IN THE BODY AND TREATING IT ACCORDINGLY
14) APPLYING QUR’AN SOUND IN THE AREA
15) ORGASMS/ CLIMAX (‘aashiqs hate this)
16) NOT PAYING TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM (eg. they may appear and play with individuals in dreams which should be ignored which they dislike)
17) NOT BEING DEPRESSED AND MAKING MORE EFFORT TO GET ON WITH ONE’S LIFE AND KEEP BUSY
18) NOT LOOKING AT ONESELF ADMIRINGLY AND ALWAYS MAKING DU’A WHEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR, SAYING ‘BISMILLAH’ BEFORE TAKING CLOTHES OFF.
19) IF THE INDIVIDUAL FINDS THEMSELVES LOOKING IN THE MIRROR TOO MUCH, THEY SHOULD SPRAY THE MIRROR WITH RUQYAH WATER OR COVER THE MIRROR
20) TO LISTEN TO THE RUQYA