If you have been living, wining and dining in enjoyments, with everything moving smoothly, while you’ve not been tested with trials in your life, I pity you for surely when the trial will come, it may be when or the type that will render you miserable, ruined and doomed.
It’s a very pitiful situation when you see or hear someone who battles with disease(s), spending almost all his or her wealth, selling his or her properties just to get better and healed. Afterwards, he or she will be put under illness management, taking life drugs, having been known in the pharmaceutical company or in the hospital just as a musicians are being known by their fans. Approaching and interrogating some of these clients on how and what led to their illnesses and how they’ve been managing it, after due observations and diagnostic analysis and measures, we will later discover, that some of these illnesses are jinns related illnesses.
When you have diverticulitis, the inflamed pouches most often cause pain in the lower-left side of your abdomen. The pain is usually severe and comes on suddenly, though it can also be mild and get worse over several days. The intensity of the pain can change over time.
Natural detoxification is a method taken to get rid of toxins from the body for better performance and for the resuscitation of the new healthy cells in a natural way.
Detoxification has come in different forms and methods, however we’ll be looking at a simple foot bath home-made detoxification that will be easier, less cost and less time consuming .
Sometimes, when any of my clients is diagnosed of a severe back-ache, to the extent of not able to bend, lift or even do the routine activities, such a client will be referred to the hospital for test / scan as part of our profession. We don’t usually attend to a client unless until after he or she must have done what is necessary in the hospital.
The prostate is located directly beneath the bladder and in front of the rectum. The urethra passes through the prostate, so if the prostate becomes enlarged, it can keep urine or semen from passing through the urethra. The main function of the prostate is to produce fluid for the semen, the milky fluid in which sperm swims. Sperm is produced in the testicles, which also make the main male hormone testosterone. During puberty, testosterone stimulates the growth and function of the prostate, and helps with the production of fluid for semen.
Behaviour changes: Having a stroke can contribute to depression or anxiety. You also may experience changes in your behaviour, such as being more impulsive or more withdrawn from socializing with others.
Speech difficulties: A stroke can impact areas of the brain having to do with speech and swallowing. As a result, you may have difficulty reading, writing, or understanding other people when they’re speaking.
Numbness or pain: A stroke can cause numbness and decreased sensation in parts of your body. This can be painful. Sometimes injury to the brain can also affect your ability to sense temperature. This condition is known as central stroke pain and can be difficult to treat.
Paralysis: Because of the way the brain works to direct movement, a stroke in the right side of your brain can affect movement on the left side of your body and vice-versa. Those who’ve had a stroke may not be able to use facial muscles or move an arm on one side.
You may be able to regain lost motor function, speech, or swallowing abilities after a stroke through rehabilitation. However, these can take time to regain.
1. The patient experiences nightmares
2. The patient sees in a dream as if someone were calling him
3. The patient hears voices talking to him when awake, but cannot see where these voices are coming from
4. The patient hears much whispering (Al-Waswas)
5. The patient is very suspicious of his/her friends and relatives
6. The patient dreams of seeing himself/herself falling from a high place
7. The patient dreams of seeing himself/herself being chased by animals
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growths in the uterus. They are very common and often do not cause symptoms. However, fibroids sometimes do cause problems such as heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding, pelvic pressure or pain, and frequent urination. If these symptoms are severe enough, the fibroids may need to be treated.
An endometrial biopsy also increases the risk of PID due to some bacterial infections during the biopsy.
• Appendicitis: It slightly increases the risk because the infection from appendices is spread over the pelvic regions.
• Childbirth, abortion or miscarriage can make the vaginal mouth unclosed. This makes the high possibility of bacteria to enter into the reproductive organs.
• An intrauterine device (IUD): It is a type of birth control placed into the uterus, which increases the risk of developing PID.
• Douching: Douching is washing or cleaning out the vagina with water or other mixtures of fluids. Frequent douching may be at risk for developing PID.
• Women who are having several sexual partners.
• People who do not use barrier contraceptives
• Women who are under age of 25years and sexually active.